- New Custom Homes
- Additions to Existing Homes
- Remodeling of Existing Homes
- Decks, Screened Porches, & Three-Season Rooms
- Finished Basements
- Tenant Build-outs
- New Commercial Construction
Architectural Design Services:
- Phase I - Measuring, Planning, and Design
- Meet with the client to discuss and exchange ideas for the proposed project.
- If necessary, measure the affected area(s) of the existing house.
- Complete a measured drawing of the existing area(s).
- Provide design drawings based on the information provided by the client.
- Meet with the client to review the design drawings.
- Make minor revisions to the design drawings based on meeting with the client.
- Phase II - Construction Drawings (Optional Service)
- Provide architectural construction drawings which will be used by the client's contractor for bidding purposes, permit applications, and actual construction.
- Meet with the client to review the drawings once completed.
- Provide the client with three (3) sets of drawings for their own use, and three (3) permit sets.
- The architect will be available to answer technical questions from the general contractor or client by telephone.
- Phase III - Bidding and Construction Contracts (Optional Service)
- Meet with the client to discuss methods of bidding and selecting area general contractors.
- With the client's assistance, select three (3) area contractors to be invited to bid the project.
- Meet with the contractors in the architect's office to discuss bidding.
- Review contractors' written bids with the client.
- Phase IV - Site Visits (Optional Service)
- The architect is available to make site visits and meet with the client at the site during the construction process.
- Photographs and notes will be taken.
- The total number of site visits is to be determined by the client.